Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Thursday, June 30, 2011

I spoke too soon yesterday


Today I discover the upcoming publishing of a new book:

Inside Scientology

"Thoroughly engrossing page-turner on the shape-shifting Church of Scientology and its despotic, possibly criminal hierarchy… A bizarre and complicated history told with masterful control."—Kirkus

For more information on Scientology, visit:
The Secrets of Scientology
and www.xenu.net


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you can read it on your ipad! ;-)

Thanks for mentioning this. I've downloaded a sample chapter.

James said...

I wish I had one! SWMBO has found a multitude of uses for hers, so I know I won't be seeing it much. That's ok. I've got a kindle.