Morganor, are you there? Are you ok? Please let me know. I'm worried about you - I haven't heard from you for so long. Please leave a comment or get in touch. I miss you, but I hope you're ok. Thanks!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am still about :) Though everything online has taken a bit of a back seat. my dear Dan had major surgery in the first week in Dec. and I have been caring for him over the last month, working while trying to keep the stress down to workable levels.
I just realized last week that he had been pretty much an invalid since June. No wonder things were wearing me down.
But life goes on, and so do I. Dan is much on the mend, and Wingnut has finally forgiven me for taking "the Lap" away and not bringing him back for 10 days.
Thanks for the note! I was getting worried, not having heard from you for so long. Give Dan my best wishes for a speedy recovery, and you take care of yourself, too! Stay well...
Post a Comment