Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Thursday, August 07, 2008

Just shows you

that celebrities, even religious ones, suffer from the same emotions as us dull normals:

Jury seated in lawsuit against Osteen's wife

Two questions: was Mrs. Osteen upset about the stain on her seat or did she make it? If she was upset about it, I wonder why these celebrities think they're so much better than the rest of the world, and why would a supposed spiritual person think that they're so superior? If she made the stain then her actions were certainly over-reacting. Second, how did this alleged assault cause the flight attendant to develop hemorrhoids? Anxiety and a disturbed faith I can understand, but hemorrhoids?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I admit it, this one is just waiving at me and I can't overlook it.

Is it because Mrs Osteen is a pain in the A$$?

anatomically yours,

Polaris

Anonymous said...

-i