Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Thursday, January 02, 2014

Incredible!


'DUCK DYNASTY' FAMILY LAUNCHING GUN LINE



"'What makes me happy? To blow a mallard drake's head smooth off'"


In the video one of them also says something like "What makes me happy? Killing things. Poppoppoppoppoppop".

I've never watched the program. I'm not much into reality shows. I do know that there's a huge line of Duck Dynasty 'Faith' products for sale at one of our Christian book stores that caters to the Evangelical and Mennonite groups. They're really setting the bar for Christian violence.

Naow ah kin git my own Duck Dynasty gun. Hoooo-eeeeee!

Bah, humbug!


No comments: