Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I want to see this







Benedictine nun who as young actress starred with Elvis returns to film

I've blogged about her before, but in a more general sense. I hope I can find a channel showing this. I wonder if HBO will be selling copies of it, particularly with it's notoriety as an unusual topic?

Speaking of notoriety, she seems (and I'm sure is) very secure in her vocation and in her faith. I certainly hope that this blip in her usual experiences don't hurt her or affect her in a negative way. Lord, bless Mother Dolores...


No comments: