Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Though a cynic

I certainly don't question people's faith, nor do I deny miracles, I just want to know why?

Madonna Mania


"In Ballinspittle I saw an inanimate statue of the Virgin Mary sway from side to side..."
If (bear that word in mind always) God is doing this, why is God doing this? Is God truly affecting hearts? Why does one person see something and another person not? Why doesn't God do something that would be undeniably miraculous and observed by many, the fervent believers as well as the scoffers? I just can't understand that...




No comments: