Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Friday, December 09, 2011

As a fan

of the recreational use of guns, target shooting and shooting in general, part of me gets excited by something like this.

Shoot: An exercise in recreational destruction.

Then, after thinking about it for a minute, I wonder what on earth they were doing, and what good it served. My supposed knee-jerk lefty response takes a few moments to surface when I'm confronted with a childhood dream of shooting the sh*t out of inanimate objects.

Then I'm better again. *Whew!*


No comments: