Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Well, I did it


I wasn't going to, I know. But SWMBO was so happy with hers and was finding so many uses for it that I wasn't going to get any time with it as the family geek, so I finally caved in. The only difference from mine to hers is that mine is a 64Gb model rather than the 16Gb.

Woo-Hah!

(Ahem. Sorry. Back to our more usually sedate and controlled posting...)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

James said...

Thank you so much! I'm not surprised that SWMBO became addicted to hers so quickly.