Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Thursday, July 30, 2009

WikiLeaks

shows us the paranoid depths of Scientology...

Scientology Class V Org Application, Declaration and Contract, 2009

"8. I am not related to or connected with any intelligence agency, either by past history or immediate familial connection.
9. I do NOT have a parent or a guardian who is an antagonist of the Scientology religion, or of any organization devoted to Scientology applied religious philosophy.
10. I am not seeking a staff position to obtain material for dissemination to the public via press, radio, television, motion picture or other media. I do not seek to obtain data for any other organization or to disrupt the Church organization"
They truly plumb the depths of paranoia, don't they?

For more information on Scientology, visit:
The Secrets of Scientology
and www.xenu.net

No comments: