A Secular Franciscan looks at the world... with a more jaundiced eye than ever... and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text... (with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)
I suspect you're right about the bishop. As for the pope, people say that he's been an academic too long but the truth is that he's been an active diplomat and head of a Vatican Office for years. I suspect he does what he really wants to do. I think he was likely ill-advised, but I'm wondering if there's more of a plan to this than we think...
2 comments:
I suspect all they are ever going to get out of this guy is "shallow and empty" even if he does change the words.
The pope was either very, very out of touch, or very, very ill advised on this matter, possibly both
I suspect you're right about the bishop. As for the pope, people say that he's been an academic too long but the truth is that he's been an active diplomat and head of a Vatican Office for years. I suspect he does what he really wants to do. I think he was likely ill-advised, but I'm wondering if there's more of a plan to this than we think...
Post a Comment