Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Wednesday, February 04, 2009

From one of my favourite blogs

Top 10 Reasons to Celebrate Groundhog's Day

Mind you, the groundhog saw his shadow which means 6 more weeks of Winter. The good thing is that, where I come from, we'd normally have at least 8 more weeks of Winter, so we see 6 weeks as a blessing! Thanks, Julie D.! Fighting these -30 temperatures gets wearing after a while...

(Whenever I need a lift I read something nice on your blog. Thanks for making me smile...)

2 comments:

Polaris said...

yes, usually when i hear the groundhog prognostications pointing to 6 weeks more winter, my thought tend to lean towards....If only.......

Julie D. said...

Thank you so much! What a wonderful surprise to pop in and read that nice message. You have given me a big smile today. Thank you! :-)