We were talking about our non-human family members at work today. Every time we do that it brings Zeussie to mind for me and reminds me how much I miss her. I wasn't a dog person before Zeussie, but she really had a personality that shined and had a very quick way to win you over. Being with her 'family' was her greatest pleasure. Such a great friend...Friday, January 16, 2009
Wishing for the 'olden' days
We were talking about our non-human family members at work today. Every time we do that it brings Zeussie to mind for me and reminds me how much I miss her. I wasn't a dog person before Zeussie, but she really had a personality that shined and had a very quick way to win you over. Being with her 'family' was her greatest pleasure. Such a great friend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment