A Secular Franciscan looks at the world... with a more jaundiced eye than ever... and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text... (with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)
I haven't seen the film yet. Just another one of many I have to get to. *Sigh*
'The Jungle', which is the book that made his name and set his place in the literary world, is quite interesting. He wrote it in 1903, so the years are showing, but it's still good...
2 comments:
The only thing I've read by him was "Oil". It was excellent. (I was extremely disappointed in the movie.)
I haven't seen the film yet. Just another one of many I have to get to. *Sigh*
'The Jungle', which is the book that made his name and set his place in the literary world, is quite interesting. He wrote it in 1903, so the years are showing, but it's still good...
Post a Comment