A Secular Franciscan looks at the world... with a more jaundiced eye than ever... and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text... (with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)
I have a clip of "Rinse the Blood Off my Toga" stashed away, as well as "Shakespearian Baseball" There was a place on line where you could watch them both.
The Brown Pumpernickel was great too.
When looking at classics like that, it makes me wonder where all the good comedians have gone these days. Mostly they've been replaced by the "shock jock" type comedian.
3 comments:
More correctly, it should be a one "Martinus" lunch. If you don't understand the reference look here:
http://www.informalmusic.com/latinsoc/rinse.html
I loved Wayne and Schuster.
Ah, yes! You had to remind me of it. I remember it well. Thanks! The martini always goes with the pizzum. :)
I have a clip of "Rinse the Blood Off my Toga" stashed away, as well as "Shakespearian Baseball" There was a place on line where you could watch them both.
The Brown Pumpernickel was great too.
When looking at classics like that, it makes me wonder where all the good comedians have gone these days. Mostly they've been replaced by the "shock jock" type comedian.
Post a Comment