Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Miracles

 
Famed heart doctor tells the dramatic story of how a patient of his was ‘raised from the dead’ after prayer
"Dr. Chauncey W. Crandall IV produces evidence at the 4th Annual World Christian Doctors Network conference in Miami, Florida"
Before I say anything else I have to say that I'm a believer in miracles. Having said that, I always wonder why one never hears these things in the regular media. It just seems kind of odd to me.

2 comments:

Polaris said...

Maybe he's afraid he will be sold on E-Bay and have to spend the rest of his life next to a 10 year old cheese sandwich.

James said...

Heh, heh, heh, heh! :-)