Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Saturday, July 13, 2013

Finally!




There's some scientific reasons as to why I don't really like the flavour of Cilantro:

Cilantro Haters, It’s Not Your Fault

I can eat a small amount of it, but when it is in large quantities in a dish that doesn't have other components to overpower it, the taste almost makes me ill. This is an unusual reaction for me as I can generally eat pretty much anything edible. I've always wondered why I have such a strong reaction to Cilantro, as I know only one other person with a response like mine. Everyone else I know seems to love it.


 

No comments: