Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Friday, November 18, 2011

I should tell you

that SWMBO gave me a new piece of art for my birthday. It's a handmade 'Zombie Hello Kitty' by a local artist who calls himself 'The Other Guy'. It is absolutely wonderful! Anyone who feels about the whole 'Hello Kitty' meme the way I do is the perfect person to appreciate a 'Zombie Hello Kitty'. Given the fact that I have loved zombie literature (along with traditional vampire and werewolf literature from before the whole interest in them by the romance community ruined the genres) it's the perfect art gift! And she bought it from an art show at my favourite comic store Unreal City.

It's terrfic! (And so is SWMBO!)


No comments: