Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Saturday, October 29, 2011

I want a funeral like this!


Weird Weddings; Funny Funerals

Not like any in the article, like the one below from the comments:
"As for my own (Christian) funeral, it shall include floating my body down a river and lighting it ablaze, Viking style, by fire-arrow. A life-size Jell-O mold of my body will be the only food offered at the funeral reception. Finally, I'm toying with the idea of having a spring-loaded mechanism installed in my coffin, to catapult my corpse outward hideously during the wake."
Yeah, that's the ticket!



No comments: