
The New iPad
It might be time for me to take the plunge, in my simple-living way, and get the new iPad. While the new version may have problems as all new technology will, the bugs and issues of ver. 1 are ironed out, they have increased the speed dramatically, added not one but two cameras, made it thinner and decreased the weight. Wi-fi might never be the same. I held off this long, but if the pricing follows the U.S. pricing structure, meaning no increases from the last model, I think, when they finally ship, that it might be time for me to spring for one. We'll see.
Don't get me wrong, it's not just to use an ereader. If it were only that I wouldn't bother. I love using my Kindle, and we'd continue to use it for reading, but the pull is getting stronger toward an iPad...
2 comments:
heh heh now I don't feel silly for ogling some very expensive "sailor" fountain pens on the web this morning...before asking myself in the cold light of reason...will a better pen make me draw better?
But will a newer waste of time allow me to waste time better? The answer to that is likely:
OF COURSE IT WILL! IT'S MADE BY APPLE!
There 'tis...
Post a Comment