Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Friday, December 10, 2010

Ehhhh...

I might just be back. I don't know. I'm missing venting online, for some reason. Perhaps it's because no one listens to me in the real world, I have nothing to say, and I'm not intelligent enough to say anything that might be of any real value (hence no one listening to me) and this way, at least, I have the ability to imagine that someone might be interested in what I have to say. All 4 of you.

If only to shake your heads and chuckle.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

James said...

Thank you, Joel. We might now get to that discussion that we were going to have! :-)