just had notice that her iPad has shipped from Apple. Stay tuned for more information about the newest Apple technology.
I have spent some time playing around with one in a store here, and, while I must say I'm impressed, I also must say that I'm not certain that they're for me, yet. I'll give it a bit more time, listen to and read more reviews, and perhaps wait for version 2 to come out before I commit myself to one.
Speaking of technology, I was reading a comparison of the 5 most common eReaders on the market, including the iPad, and to my surprise and delight, the Amazon Kindle was still at the top of the list. It was the most liked, and had the best features, of them all. Thank goodness. With everyone going wild over the iPad and the readers from Sony, Barnes & Noble and Chapters/Indigo, I was nervous that I was turning out to be the only Kindle proponent around. *Whew!*
Friday, June 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment