is that they always seem to be willing to kill large numbers of people to try to impose their religious position.Egypt Muslim Council: Building of Churches is 'Sin' Against God
I find it odd that most of the rage they show isn't over the supposed 'insults' to God that people might make, but rather, the supposed 'insults' to their prophet. It almost seems that they worship him more than they worship God. It's odd.
Fortunately, I know that God is big enough to defend Himself and He doesn't need puny little me to try to defend Him...
(Please note that I speak of God as 'He' in the context of the Lord's Prayer and to ease navigating the treacherous shoals of conversation. I realize that, scripturally, God often has both male and female attributes - I wrote a paper on Wisdom, the concept of the Shechinah in the Old Testament, one time - but seeing as the interpretations of Jesus speaking to God usually translates as male, I'm just following His lead...)
No comments:
Post a Comment