Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time for a change

The blog won't be staying like this (I don't think), but it was time for a change. Sidebars are pretty useless as no one looks at them anymore, so there will be a revamping. Besides, the colour scheme was so yesterday. Anyway, there will be change. I hope. Maybe not. We'll see.

I haven't done any html in years, nor have I done any cascading style sheets or anything else since we stopped doing them for charities and not-for-profits. While I would like the blog to look nice I have neither the energy nor time to re-learn all that, and to make sure that I'm using up-to-date html. The blog may suffer as a result...

No comments: