Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm not sure

that they ran amok, and I do know that there's two sides to every story and this one is obviously written from a particular perspective:

Troopers Run Amok, Conduct Mass Arrest of Pro-lifers in Maryland

I also believe that this type of action by the police is becoming more and more frequent as democracy and freedoms continue to disappear in the West and are being replaced by a corporate and political fascism. I think we'll see more of the police requiring people to be peaceful by arresting them first and trying to figure out charges later...

No comments: