Bombers had Down syndrome, Iraqi military says
I'm so shocked I can hardly type. Remote control? Mentally challenged women? Utter evil. Pure evil. Beyond evil. Nothing can excuse this. These Islamists are complete evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just to play the Devil's Advocate, just how are we to be sure that these women who apparently carried out these suicide bombings were indeed mentally challenged?
Take the Iraqi military for it? I've been following this story in other sources and their sole assertion for Down's syndrome is that the one of blast damaged heads were "deformed" and as now the AP admits may well have been deformed by the blast and that the bomb may well have been hidden in a cage or box of eggs.
Don't get me wrong, suicide bombings are wrong on so many levels. However, the first casualty of war is, as always, truth.
I seem to recall a story about Kuwaiti babies left with incubators....
that should have been "without incubators"
Post a Comment