Students get $25 strike credit
$25 as a goodwill gesture after being slapped in the face by the University of Saskatchewan administration and Board of Governors? I'd take it as an insult if I were a student there. They've proven that they don't care about the student population and they certainly don't care about the staff and faculty. What they seem to care most about is the administration bureaucrats and their comfort and remuneration. This would be the last place in Canada I'd want to go to university...
2 comments:
Gee, almost enough for beer and pizza.
Gods know, students only live for beer and pizza.
yeah, right.
It is not enough to cover the cost of a textbook these days.
Yes, I would certainly be offended by this, though they did say it was a gesture rather than any type of redress. Still, it shows the more the move in direction to the corporate business model rather than an educational model, which is likely why the administration makes out so well at the expense of the students, faculty and staff.
Post a Comment