So All May Eat Cafe uses honor system to accomplish that goal
I love the concept of this café - giving the same attention to everyone, treating everyone equal and letting people pay what they can afford. I wonder if they'll find that those who can afford to pay more do, or that they actually pay less than they could. I only wonder this as I know quite a few fairly well off people who pay as little as they can for something. They would see this as a bonus.
Alas, my cynical approach to the world makes me think this is more common than we'd like to think. The only plus is that a lot of the people who think this way wouldn't be seen in a café that was frequented by homeless or poor people.
I'm sorry I'm so negative. I hope and pray for the success of the SAME café.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment