Silent Servants...

Silent Servants...

... of the Used, Abused, and Utterly Screwed Up.

A Secular Franciscan looks at the world...
with a more jaundiced eye than ever...
and lots of ellipses for you to fill in the missing text...
(with thanks to Thomas S. Klise for the title)



Thursday, March 01, 2007

An influential group in my life

Here's an article about the Jesus People.

Many Jesus people still follow faith

As a movement they were very influential in my early life as a Christian. I've always been Catholic and the Jesus People influenced me to become involved in my Catholic faith in a way I'd never been active before. I was never formally one of the Jesus People, but I sympathized with the movement and was active in it as much as I could be. I have a lot of good memories about that period of time.

No comments: